• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum love this place so far.

Newcashitpro

Oakley Beginner
Great forum found this forum looking for some old school Juliet 24K / Titanium Iridium Polarized glasses. Now that I have found this place my love for the brand has doubled. I remember all the older glasses and am going to start collecting them. I have two pair now but I need more lol. totally off subject if you need help with any mechanical issues or need advice to keep from getting ripped off let me know I will be happy to help you. I’m not pandering for money this offer is for free advice or help. I hate people getting ripped of by losers in my trade. Lots of them out there. Also you guys watching YouTube for advice please watch more than one video lol plenty of great information on there but lots of bad information on there also. Looking forward to hearing from you. Just to be clear I’m not promoting me working on your car or equipment. I’m offering free advice for conversation only. It’s what I’m good at and I love to help.

Welcome! Nice of you to offer your assistance! Do you specialize in any particular brand of car, or do you work on anything?

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum brother!! I joined over a year ago and just became a Premium member earlier this week. I enjoy seeing everyone else's collections, frames, lenses, and parts for sale, advice , etc. This is a great group for the everyday Oakley fans and enthusiasts to share their knowledge and expertise on Oakley products. I have been an Oakley fan and owner every since I can remember and will continue to grow my collection, however small it may currently be. I am expecting my seventh pair of frames to be delivered today via UPS and am beyond stoked! But anyway, again welcome to the group man!

Btw, I have those exact Flak 2.0 frames in my collection that are in your profile pic!

Back