• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie With Questions Before Purchase

H82LOSE

Oakley Beginner
INDIANA
Well I've run across my first pair of used Joliets and they are grey with black iridium lenses. The arms are tight show some signs of use, the nose piece is a little loose and a small scratch on one lens. The seller is asking $140.00 and I'm curious if this is a good price. Thanks in advance!

Well I've run across my first pair of used Joliets and they are grey with black iridium lenses. The arms are tight show some signs of use, the nose piece is a little loose and a small scratch on one lens. The seller is asking $140.00 and I'm curious if this is a good price. Thanks in advance!

If that scratch isn't bad I'd say you got a good price. The nose being a little loose may bother you and you can have them tuned up by the X-man.

So I think yes you've got a decent price based on the info

Depending on the scratch, if its really bad you can talk him down another 20 bucks or so but even then its a good deal. You can still get replacement lenses and the rubbers too. Jump on it.

Thanks for the info fellas. I thought I was going to get my hands on my first set of x-metal but the seller decided not to sell. Guess I'll keep looking but I wanted to check with you before I got burned. Obviously there is no guarantee but I'm slowly learning.

Thanks for the info fellas. I thought I was going to get my hands on my first set of x-metal but the seller decided not to sell. Guess I'll keep looking but I wanted to check with you before I got burned. Obviously there is no guarantee but I'm slowly learning.

Juliets have seem to be the most common of the Metals that are for sale, at least in my experience. Dont worry you will get a deal soon.