• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Scalpel White Chrome with Ice Iridium Polarized OO9095-07

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Scalpel White Chrome with Ice Iridium Polarized OO9095-07

This pair is complete as released with paperwork and unused white microfiber bag, the glasses are PRISTINE MINT, and the 2005 dated box is a mind-blowing UBER MINT on each of the 6 panels...a 15 year old box, museum quality, flawless perfect shape, I reckon there is practically no way of finding one in like condition. Essential pair for all collectors of Scalpel, Chrome frames, or if you want just one standout pair. This truly needs to be 'in your hands' to appreciate how awesome the white chrome finish is, and with the metallic blue icons and polar ice lens, you have a masterpiece of beauty. Long, long discontinued, probably no other mint/new/flawless complete product pairs exist.

$165 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

DSC00976.jpg
DSC00978.jpg
DSC00980.jpg
DSC00982.jpg
DSC00983.jpg
DSC00984.jpg
DSC00985.jpg
DSC00986.jpg
DSC00987.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Those are so douchey (in a good way). Someone special on here needs them to be able to post in the what are you wearing thread when they feel like being extra douchey.

Username Hidden said:
Those are so douchey (in a good way). Someone special on here needs them to be able to post in the what are you wearing thread when they feel like being extra douchey.
Sounds like you volunteered.

Username Hidden said:
Sounds like you volunteered.
I thought about it.

Back