• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nose Bridge Replacement

Thanks that is helpful. Is there anyone who you would recommend that can do that for me? Also do you think it is realistic for them to smooth out the gouges or would it be easier to get a replacement for the nose piece if I can find one?

Thanks that is helpful. Is there anyone who you would recommend that can do that for me? Also do you think it is realistic for them to smooth out the gouges or would it be easier to get a replacement for the nose piece if I can find one?

I already tagged two individuals that can fix them for you. Just a nosebridge isn’t the easiest to source but they can be found.

If the gouges are bad they will have to smoothed out and it'll need re finished. Depending on how big the pin hole is an oversized pin can be used
Chet, is this something you can do or do you know of someone who can? Thanks for the help.

That damned tool and online videos of how to repair yourself have kept me busy.once that bridge is comprised I can't help anymore......

Back