• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Matter "o"

Yeah, I'm aware on how to id some fakes and is not by the "o" there's a list of things but not the "O" that's what I'm trying for this guy to understand... thanks a lot guys... as usual your knowledge rules!

You cannot identify a real or fake on the O, some of my frames have it, and some don't. They are all real

Well I own is o matter frames and all of which I know are real. The only ones that have the o in my collection are my 3 Gascans and my 1 pair of batwolfs. My jawbones M-frame flak jackets and frogskins do not have the O in the stems

Its more than likely something they started doing after a certain time period. My guess would be somewhere in late 2009-2010 ish. So all pieces of the same model produced prior to the shift wont have them, all pieces porduced post that time will. Doesnt reflect authenticity one bit if they do or dont have it.

Its more than likely something they started doing after a certain time period. My guess would be somewhere in late 2009-2010 ish. So all pieces of the same model produced prior to the shift wont have them, all pieces porduced post that time will. Doesnt reflect authenticity one bit if they do or dont have it.

Oh wow. Didn't know that. I guess I've always assumed that just because all of my pieces have it. I just started collecting last year so that would make sense. Thanks for the info guys!

Back