• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Not sure, but the seller posted them as "grey". As far as I understand there are no "grey" for Drake, only ones I can think of from his pic would be black or silver, but they don't look like Matte lenses. Someone bought them

Yours are black, right? They don't seem to last long on eBay.

I'm keeping one of my Dillon frames so that eventually I can get a certain new matte color lens that I'm hoping they sell
Based on current history, their blue lens is not as matte as our hearts would like them to be :(

Based on current history, their blue lens is not as matte as our hearts would like them to be :(

I've seen them in a video. They were like a mix between an iridium lens and a matte lens. Very reflective when compared to your black set. If they could get the colored lenses as flat as the black ones, that'd be awesome.

The blue that I ordered were very matte @Litos . I wish I took a pic of them before selling them.

They don't have red yet

Why'd you sell the blue ones? And I thought I read somewhere that they already had or were coming out with red. I've seen blue, gold, silver, and black in Google pics. Also saw the eBay ones advertised as grey. Don't know if that description was correct or not.

Last edited:
I'd like to see them because the ones in that YouTube video weren't nearly as matte as the black ones. They were fairly reflective relative to the black.

Back