• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley C six carbon fiber 206/250

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
10k$ plus a heartfelt cuddle? :focus:... sorry Op.
don't discourage and stick to your guns and you'll probably find a buyer, good luck:)
Awwwwwwwwww. I though LeQ was the only one who liked to cuddle. :blush:

Some people reacted to this post.
Well the FMJ watches on EBay this year went for $9,000 and $10,200 so it's not impossible to sell the C6 and get an FMJ. Just depends on how long you want to wait.

Username Hidden said:
Well the FMJ watches on EBay this year went for $9,000 and $10,200 so it's impossible to sell the C6 and get an FMJ. Just depends on how long you want to wait.
Some are willing to wait forever. But they'll be happy at least. ;)

Username Hidden said:
I agree with this post. It's not that they aren't worth that price, because they are truly Awesome. It's just that there are a very small pool of people out there who have an extra 10,000 dollars to spend on a pair of sunglasses, no matter how cool they are. I'm sure that person is out there though.
I know there is that's why I posted here where all the Oakley fans come out to play.

Truly awesome pair of Shades. Hope you get near to your asking price. GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
I have received a lot of offers really close to asking price still time to get your bid in if interested. Thank you all for your time and offers.
The forum isn't like eBay. We don't bid here.

Ok
Username Hidden said:
The forum isn't like eBay. We don't bid here.
I ll edit thanks

Let keep this to a sale post and please post a price with no bidding. This is not how the forum works

Username Hidden said:
Let keep this to a sale post and please post a price with no bidding. This is not how the forum works
People message you with offers that don't want to pay the price you post so what is that called . I'm not being rude just trying to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.