• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley cabinet and collection finally up!

bonzdad

Oakley Enthusiast
South Wales
Hey all
Many moons have passed since I found this amazing forum and my promise to show my cabinet. Taken me a long time to get my shed fitted out; finally, last weekend, got it all sorted.
Still need to get cabinet wired up for all-important lighting though.
in the collection and display:
Sub zero #6 (blue iridium- first Oakleys purchased, 1994)
A-Wire black iridium (second Oakleys purchased, 1999)
M-Frame, clear lens(itigibally black iridium Sweep, purchased 2000)
Frogskins, clear crystal fram, blue iridium lenses, gift from former “O man”, Steve Blick, 2016
Frogskins, black crystal, smoke lenses, ebay find
Eyeshades, white frame, dark? lens, ebay find
Various M Frame lenses, some bought by myself, others gifts

Painting (print) of Ned Overend, MTB XC World Champion, Oakley athlete, signed to me.

Some retro MTB bling. 😎

A1B9E4C5-B66B-44EC-81F2-723C7A3BDB5D.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha! Sure, but luckily I have no room in this mancave for another. But if I find one, maybe I’ll find room for it!

You’ll find room. I had to keep my spine case in the basement until we remodeled the family room. Now the boss is saying “You know, if you got one thin case or one really wide case you could put it here...”

They always come around if you keep it nice and dust-free and uncluttered. :grin:

You’ll find room. I had to keep my spine case in the basement until we remodeled the family room. Now the boss is saying “You know, if you got one thin case or one really wide case you could put it here...”

They always come around if you keep it nice and dust-free and uncluttered. :grin:
You got a good missus there! I need to FILL this with Oakleys before worrying about another cabinet/case though.
I have a pair of M-Frames in yellow in the house, somewhere, that I need to relocate to this display, and a pink microfiber bag for the blue Frogskkns that has gone amiss.
Got my wye on some Mumbo Splatter which were a hige want BITD. Maybe early next year!

She makes quilts, so she has taken over one spare bedroom - I’ll get more display space by default...eventually! Need to grab another case. Ideally the ultra-rare triple wide spine case. You’ll fill your case to overflowing in no time!

Back