• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com Promo Code?

More Oakley.com Sales/Promo Codes - See Screenshot below!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419744171.661339.jpg

I have one of the Codes but haven't tried to use it yet. I will make sure to let you know if mine works when I do.

The code I received did not have a time frame on it, at least I did not notice one. I spent over 100 and got a dog tag opener as well. Used the code before the 26th, way before.

Hey just called customer care and he honored promo code over phone, also covered shipping. Got 1 of each of the pilot keychains and was only 21.42 with the code and free shipping. Very cool guy on the other end. weird got an email from Oakley but phone number was wrong it was some kind of sales scam....

Hey just called customer care and he honored promo code over phone, also covered shipping. Got 1 of each of the pilot keychains and was only 21.42 with the code and free shipping. Very cool guy on the other end. weird got an email from Oakley but phone number was wrong it was some kind of sales scam....

Thanks for the update @reggavegga
So, only way is to call them via phone?
How much of the code did u receive? i have the 75dollar code, do i literally need to spend 150usd?

I had a a 20 dollar code and spent 40 . I don't think it is like the bounce back. I think you could get something for the 75 or maybe spend 100. I think I could have probably just spent the 20 . I don't think it has to be double

I finally used my 20 dollar promo code last night and everything went through okay with no problems. I had been waiting for them to get the new Factory Pilot Keychain back on the site and I was getting worried because the promo codes run out on January 15, 2015. (in the "fine print" at the bottom of the code, third paragraph.) I finally saw they were back up and got a couple of them to get to the 40 dollars that you had to spend, so it all worked out.

Latest Posts

Back