• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Crankcase (Red)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong with Chick fila?

Some people reacted to this post.
Camps a Dem

Username Hidden said:
I thought you had a pending sale on this like 2 mos ago???
People come and go on it...I may have it cerekote in black and just use it. Price is honestly lower than I want to go on it, already.

Username Hidden said:
People come and go on it...I may have it cerekote in black and just use it. Price is honestly lower than I want to go on it, already.
Yeah that's a pretty good price and you know I was tempted on it even though it's red. I haven't really been making any purchases lately and I have a deal on a hollow point that I need to *sew up.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I don't like the taste for some reason. I do like the company and their morals...(At least, on the surface)

Username Hidden said:

I don't really like Chick-fil-A that much either. They put one not too far from our house a few years ago but I've only been there once or twice and wasn't really impressed. Plus every time I think about going there it seems like they are closed

well if you dont like the chicken, thats fair. but the milkshakes are bomb. i rarely go, unless its for breakfast. I dont have time to wait in their super long lines.

Username Hidden said:
well if you dont like the chicken, thats fair. but the milkshakes are bomb. i rarely go, unless its for breakfast. I dont have time to wait in their super long lines.
I wish there were more Popeye's chicken places around here. The first time I ever had that was when we were visiting family in Florida. I think there's only one or two in the western Washington area and the closest one to me is about an hour away. I usually stop there any time I'm going that direction though. I love those red beans and rice!

Username Hidden said:
I wish there were more Popeye's chicken places around here. The first time I ever had that was when we were visiting family in Florida. I think there's only one or two in the western Washington area and the closest one to me is about an hour away. I usually stop there any time I'm going that direction though. I love those red beans and rice!
I used to like it but the wife and I got food poisoning from it about 4 years ago. We can't go near one to this day. ☹

Username Hidden said:
I ain't no delivery boy! If I'm taking something, it's gonna be something I enjoy myself. (Unless he pay's the delivery fee)

How about Your Place then? They have good bolis

Status
Not open for further replies.