• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Drivewear Lenses?

D-Man

Oakley Beginner
Was wondering if Oakley currently offers Drivewear transition lenses in any styles that can be custom cut to Juliet spec, and if any of the custom cutters have worked with these lenses before? Interested in doing some mad science.

@Chris A Hardaway would be the guy to talk to.

But you can probably also have LensCrafters do transitions for you for your Juliets.

Also. Meeting the exchange requirements would help for here too. ;)

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Much obliged, Frank. And yes, definitely looking forward to being able to directly ask in the Exchange about having a set made. In the meantime, much catching up and learning to do.

And Rust, I'm tempted to get a pair of standard clear/black iridium transitions, but not being able to wear them in the car is a major concern. I like it that I can wear indoors though.

The transitions iridium have a slight tint in my opinion so work ok in car on light days.

However, they aren't polarized. I can do drivewear for you anytime but the cost :mad-35:

The transitions iridium have a slight tint in my opinion so work ok in car on light days.

However, they aren't polarized. I can do drivewear for you anytime but the cost :mad-35:

Chris, thanks much. I assumed the Drivewears would be rather pricey. It still might just be worth it for me, just for the uniqueness (along with the functionality). It's good to know I have that option. As soon as I am Exchange authorized, I am going to hit you up for a quote. :cool-20::drinks:

Much obliged, Frank. And yes, definitely looking forward to being able to directly ask in the Exchange about having a set made. In the meantime, much catching up and learning to do.

And Rust, I'm tempted to get a pair of standard clear/black iridium transitions, but not being able to wear them in the car is a major concern. I like it that I can wear indoors though.
Just get a roadster :lolsign:

Back