• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Gascans for Sale - Flying Tigers, London Police, Matte Blk/Gry

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all, it has come time for me to sell off some of my Oakley collection. Up for sale today are 3 pairs of Gascans.
  • Flying Tigers: Matte Sand/Dark Bronze - $185 SOLD
  • London Police: Polished Black/Black Iridium - $155
  • 2007 Matte Black/Warm Grey - $45 $40
]First up, the Flying Tigers. These are in MINT condition. Tried on, yes, but never worn outside the house. Lived it's life in a display case. Original box, papers, metal pin, dust bag all included.
Album: Gascan - Flying Tigers

Second, the London Police. These are SO CLOSE to mint. Same story as the Flying Tigers but there is a very faint scuff on the left lens. It must have been bumped at some point when being admired out of the case. Original box, papers, dust bag.
Album: Gascan - London Police

Lastly, a classic pair of Matte Black/Warm Grey made in 2007. I'd say these are in good used condition. Lenses are spot free but the left ear piece has a weird spot where the lamination is bubbled. This is on the inside of the arm only so it doesn't affect appearance when worn but a flaw none-the-less.
Album: Gascan - Matte Black/Grey

I will be selling more of my collection in the coming days/weeks as I get pictures taken and uploaded. A few more models I have include: Holbrook MatteBlk/RedIrid; Holbrook Max Fearlight; Jupiter Squared TLD; Jupiter Squared MatteNvy; Style Switch Bob Burnquist; Offshoot PolBlk; Offshoot CrystalBrwn; Batwolf Custom DarkEarth/CoyoteTan; Eyepatch 2 Granite

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi again would have the London police if you post too Great Britain?..
Shoot me a PM with your address and I can calculate postage.

@TourDeOldham - you may want to take your personal details off the thread...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bump

BUMP