• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley GMT Honed Blue - 16 Links

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling my blue face GMT Honed finish. Comes with 2 extra links. One is in the band and the second extra is still in the bag. 16 Links total, 14 stock, 2 extra with pins.

No box sleeve or manual. Gently worn, new battery last year.

$425 Shipped G&S or best offer.

20210808_110010.jpg

20210808_110022.jpg

20210808_110036.jpg

20210808_110100.jpg

20210808_110119.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
$50?

Need a price

Username Hidden said:
Need a price
I added one, realized that when I was done and got distracted. Pool company is working on an accent wall around the pool and I had to run outside to talk to the site contractor about a change.

Username Hidden said:
I added one, realized that when I was done and got distracted. Pool company is working on an accent wall around the pool and I had to run outside to talk to the site contractor about a change.
So that’s a no for $50? 😂🤣🥲

Username Hidden said:
Safe to assume it’s not the only thing going up for sale. Lol

Edit: Beautiful watch btw.

Username Hidden said:
Safe to assume it’s not the only thing going up for sale. Lol

Edit: Beautiful watch btw.
Well its the only Oakley thing for now. I wear my fitbit 99% of the time unless I work in a restricted area. So the watches just sit unused most of the time. I hate to have things lay around unused. Rather it go to someone who will wear it because I dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back