• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thank you Dallas. Those are gorgeous. If I can find a pair I'm gonna have to start being to the wife

BMX has one
@DallasOHog, how do you like the IH Half jackets? That is one frame you can still get on Ebay at a decent price. It comes with gray lenses but luckily Oakley offers Violet Iridium replacement lenses for this frame so I can make it work. And, in your experience do violet Iridium lenses make everything look yellowish? I never had a violet Iridium lens before. All I know is that they look beautiful and I want them on an Infinite Hero frame. My first choice is a Radar but it seems it is impossible to get Oakley Violet lenses for it so a Half Jacket could be the answer. Thanks for that picture showing the 3 models. :)

Violet looks awesome from the outside but yes, in many's opinion they're not the best base tint to look through. Also, with the XYZ optics subtly varying the thickness of the lenses from edge to center, if you look through the top or bottom the tint appears a little different than through the center, which some find distracting.

A new question regarding the split jackets. Now that I'm looking into them more, I'm still in love but not sure I can pull the trigger just yet. I've got flak jackets and they fit my face very well, the images of the splits look almost huge on faces. Are they really that much bigger than flaks?

I don't think so.
uploadfromtaptalk1435685372701.jpg

Pair I'm selling. Lenses and fit I think aren't much off. I also like the darker ice lenses

I'm jonseing to ask you're price. But I haven't posted enough yet to participate in the exchange forum yet, and my wife is regrettably in charge of my price range, lol.

Back