• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY INDUSTRIAL DENIM X-METAL JEANS

Baldenciaga

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster.
Just recently had a nice FB market place find. A pair of Oakley Industrial x-Metal jeans.

Can’t find a lot of information on them, they seem to be in very good condition. But sadly it does look like someone has hemmed them 😢
752EF41B-F013-4996-ACD1-C0FA5BADE8A6.jpeg

DD95A2C4-7596-4305-B364-8511C19B7EC8.jpeg

63E3580F-EAE2-4382-8D25-E909EBA3BE15.jpeg

5E15795C-4B81-462B-AC76-59607F309BA7.jpeg

Nice score! I think I have a pair of those packed away somewhere. I think a couple different designs were released. They made those is women's pairs as well. Some had removable back pockets.

There’s a denim jacket that goes with this too. It’s very similar to the leather one.
Yup, and the denim / leather combo.

Here are the pics, mine have a ripped out metal detail near the tool pocket, but overall, 8/10 condition. It may help you with your search.
Some info from my observations:
-A lot of metal details and hardware, zipper - YKK
-The bottom hem is asymmetrical, with the hem being reinforced with ripstop material
-Half of the inner hems are covered with fabric, another half is overlocked
-Side hem has a 3 color stitch (Bronze/Silver/Gold)
-Jeans are VERY heavy (around 1.5-2.0 kgs (for American users - 3-4 LBS approx))

PS -
If you are searching for a similar pair, I would recommend checking out some online maketplaces, the ones which are more fashion oriented.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back