• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jetpack

Sweet idea, however in a time of a struggling brand, this is terrible use of capital, why create something that will never have an impact on the recreational golf industry, could you imagine how awful and dangerous 80 of these things at one time in one place would be.

Sweet idea, however in a time of a struggling brand, this is terrible use of capital, why create something that will never have an impact on the recreational golf industry, could you imagine how awful and dangerous 80 of these things at one time in one place would be.

They're not making jet packs. It's barely promotional. Oakley likes its one of a kind powertoys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're not making jet packs. It's barely promotional. Oakley likes its one of a kind powertoys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah but they invested into the production of atleast 3 I understand there only promotional like the bubba craft but when your trying to grow a brand you invest in commercials not hovercraft and jet packs just saying. And also when your biggest sponsee doesn't even wear your most lucrative product on course then build stuff like this for him it makes you wonder.

Back