• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Judge Links / Link pins

shewfera

Oakley Beginner
Dartmouth NS
Hey guys,

Just picked up another watch for my small collection. Managed a sweet trade and picked up a great condition Oakley Judge.

The watch came with 2 spare links. But unfortunately one of the links was missing its "link pin". So, im searching for a link pin so i can add the link to the watch. I'd also be interested in picking up another spare link, and link pin as well.

Anyone know any options to get replacement pins or links?

Thanks!!

IMG_9921.JPG

I went through this with one of my TBs. Watch shop looked at it and said nope. I got a box of assorted pins on ebay for $6. Post a pic of one of your pins and I'll see if they're the same.

The whole kit for difference sizes should run $6-$10. They are probably going to charge you $5 a piece at the shop. P

I went through this with one of my TBs. Watch shop looked at it and said nope. I got a box of assorted pins on ebay for $6. Post a pic of one of your pins and I'll see if they're the same.

Perfect, I dont have any pins out of the watch atm, but im going to pop into a different watch shop today and have them take a look. I'll get them to pul a pin out for me, and i'll grab a picture of it if they cant supply a pin!

All is good! I went to another Watch shop, not the one in the mall lol, and they geared me up. $10 CAD for a New batttery, New Link pin, all installed in 15 minutes!

Thanks for the help all!

Latest Posts

Back