• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet CBP000

Everything is literally like new. No scratches, marks all joints tight.
That's one of the harder to find juliets. Make sure you get $400
That's one of the harder to find juliets. Make sure you get $400
I thought they might be rare thanks to this forum. Thank you for the advice! I had thought of selling them on ebay so have a good idea now of a starting price.
Hi welcome
Thank you!
Hi welcome
No I just wanted to ruin a deal for a potential buyer
Is this supposed to be a genuine forum or some kind of joke site. I thought I might get an informed sensible answer - clearly not.

I thought they might be rare thanks to this forum. Thank you for the advice! I had thought of selling them on ebay so have a good idea now of a starting price.

Thank you!

Is this supposed to be a genuine forum or some kind of joke site. I thought I might get an informed sensible answer - clearly not.

Yes and yes.

Thank you!

It’s a big mixed bag of jokesters. A-holes, know it alls and helpful people. This site can be pretty helpful but understand there are hundreds of people a year that join up just to get a value and disappear. There are also some sharks on here who would try to offer you much less than they’re worth so he is helping a little... eBay is fine, you may get your asking price but it comes at a cost with all of the fees. You can decide to list here once you’ve met the exchange requirements and all you’ll have is PayPal fees... but things go for less here too. Just my $0.02

Thank you!

So your expectations were that you'd say hello, followed by a request for an appraisal without even introducing yourself and telling us about yourself? You gotta give some to get some, adding some thoughtful comments to other threads would boost your value to the community, currently you can't even accomplish a minisculee request of providing photos of said item you want an appraisal on.

If you're not looking to join the family, just go ahead and pick up a premium membership and then head on over to the pre-existing thread created specifically for the type of request you have. Value Thread Ask About Prices Here

Hi, if you want to sell, I'm interested in CBP .... Write me how much you want for the glasses. Sincerely

Thank you!

@H123
While I’m still rather new myself and I came across this forum in search of information regarding a solid tune-up for a pair of Gen1 Juliet’s, and I did my due diligence; in all likelihood I’ll cough up the coin and become a lifer. And even I am still learning the ropes.

Perhaps you should take a step back and look at how you reacted. There are rules and a general sense of decorum, to which you woefully neglected. You were too quick and brash, assuming, and being judgmental, whilst you are new here. Reflect.

That’s my two ¢

@H123

Perhaps you should take a step back and look at how you reacted. There are rules and a general sense of decorum, to which you woefully neglected. You were too quick and brash, assuming, and being judgmental, whilst you are new here. Reflect.

I believe OP hasn't signed in since their reply... giving us time to reflect that we need to understand the rules don't apply to them.

An we should all be ashamed of ourselves, for not bending over backwards to give them exactly what they wanted in as much detail as possible... despite the little information they provided to us.

H123 is probably looking to speak with the manager about what action can be taken

I believe OP hasn't signed in since their reply... giving us time to reflect that we need to understand the rules don't apply to them.

An we should all be ashamed of ourselves, for not bending over backwards to give them exactly what they wanted in as much detail as possible... despite the little information they provided to us.

H123 is probably looking to speak with the manager about what action can be taken

Well said and you are right with your previous post as well.

Now that I am here for life. No free information.... lock the doors.... pull up a chair and stick around. Grab a cigar and a glass of Bourbon, (it’s on the table behind @Jon the Don ) and contribute to this lovely place that we all spend time in.

@H123
While I’m still rather new myself and I came across this forum in search of information regarding a solid tune-up for a pair of Gen1 Juliet’s, and I did my due diligence; in all likelihood I’ll cough up the coin and become a lifer. And even I am still learning the ropes.

That’s my two ¢

Well said and you are right with your previous post as well.

Now that I am here for life. No free information.... lock the doors.... pull up a chair and stick around. Grab a cigar and a glass of Bourbon, (it’s on the table behind @Jon the Don ) and contribute to this lovely place that we all spend time in.

As a new lifer myself, I cannot contest what @narplife said, c’est la vie.

Now @Oaklimus Prime a cigar and good pour is sounding damned good right now. 🥃

Latest Posts

Back