• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Juliet pre-sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Calling it a pre-sale because I'm out of town till Monday but I will be listing/selling 7 pair of Juliets, was selling a whole collection but now gonna break it up, will keep the wires and got someone who wants the Pennys but have 7 pair of Juliets
*3 were x-metal and have been sanded and polished, done correctly and each took 6-8 hours, all good rubber, all tighter than factory, 2 have AM lenses red and blue and one with black OEM but will also add a pair of extra lenses for each, have lots of extra lenses and some are OEM
*plasma with Fuse emerald (original color) good rubber and 7/10 tight
*bone plasma with OEM ice iridium 9/10 tight and good rubber
*x-metal with fire lenses and red rubber bit have original black too, lenses have marks but still very wearable and 9/10 tight

All above Juliets are $225 each plus $5 shipping. All are daily wearable Juliets and I do wear one of them every day, nothing perfect/flawless just nice Juliets that do not need tuning or rubber or anything.

*NIB never worn plasma with ice polarized w/ box and coin... asking $320

*also have a pair of OEM in box ruby Juliet lenses and they are very ruby and not yellow ruby, there is a tiny dot on one lens that would never show in pics and don't effect at all and is from factory otherwise perfect... will sell seperately or can add to a deal above. I am not a professional collector or dealer, this was a hobby for me as I love them all, I am moving to a Harley purchase and wouldn't sell otherwise, I do have a nice lighted display as well for a local sale, will be back in valley tomorrow night so be patient with questions and more pics
20180330_142030.jpg
20180331_142503.jpg
20180331_142520.jpg
20180331_142541.jpg
20180331_142600.jpg
20180330_142205.jpg

As to the Ruby lenses got a few messages on them so once I decide what they are worth will probably be sold, thought they would be added to a Juliet deal

Sorry guys, hard to keep up with messages, will do what I can now but please be patient as I'm with my wife in northern Az

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Beautiful pieces if something falls through on Penny's I would love one for wife lol

Pm on the *x-metal with fire lenses

Username Hidden said:
Beautiful pieces if something falls through on Penny's I would love one for wife lol
Thanks and will keep you posted

Username Hidden said:
Thanks and will keep you posted
I appreciate it sir !! Glws

Maybe I missed it but what is the asking price for the OEM Ruby Juliet lenses?

Hmmmm that bone plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.