• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars

KillerCollector

"Believe me, if I started murdering people there'd
Premium Member
Whats a reasonable selling price for a Mars these days? New without box. Not sure wether to throw them on ebay and let it roll or fix price them.

I decided to try FB Marketplace first. Ive had decent luck in the past. I saw an earlier post asking the best place to post Oakley gear. We'll see what happens.

I'd say prices for regular Mars in decent condition was hovering between $5-600 the last few years. If that follows inflation and price increases????????

Untitled3.jpg

Advertise them to the international market just be careful who you deal with and use good judgement. if your a member of ebay plus sometimes they give you 3 free listing options etc in their newsletter. a mars down here in australia can fetch 800 USD plus

I'd say prices for regular Mars in decent condition was hovering between $5-600 the last few years. If that follows inflation and price increases????????
Prices has come down a bit. Grails that are advertised at prices from last yeat tend to sit for weeks before selling for an unknown (lower than what was advertised) price.

I was able to snatch up some grails recently this way

Latest Posts

Back