• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley MUZM Eye Jacket and Redux Set X Silver Prizm Black Iridium 4 sale

U

Username Hidden

Guys, I have a brand new Oakley MUZM Eye Jacket and Redux Set X Silver Prizm Black Iridium.

These were limited edition and have been sold out.

Payment via Paypal
Or bid via ebay
Oakley MUZM Eye Jacket and Redux Set X Silver Prizm Black Iridium Limited Editio 888392571175 | eBay

Asking price USD $ 750

178641FE-3FAE-4FE7-9E01-462FAA8AF17A.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You’re a little high there brother. The last new set sold for $400 here.

At that price you better take Klarna, Paybright, Sezzel and Afterpay :D

5 minutes left and the bid will close on Ebay

Sold for $520 on eBay plus all the fees you have to pay them. Why wouldn’t you have offered to members here at a more reasonable amount? For $450 or $500 here you may have saved the hassle and some money too.

Username Hidden said:
Sold for $520 on eBay plus all the fees you have to pay them. Why wouldn’t you have offered to members here at a more reasonable amount? For $450 or $500 here you may have saved the hassle and some money too.
He thought he could get more i guess

I’m curious I didn’t see anything in the listing whether these had the pigeon etching on the lenses or not. As many of us know of the limited edition there were many pairs produced which were totally missing the pigeon etching.

Username Hidden said:
I’m curious I didn’t see anything in the listing whether these had the pigeon etching on the lenses or not. As many of us know of the limited edition there were many pairs produced which were totally missing the pigeon etching.
😂😂 These never came with pigeons. You're thinking about the Staple

Username Hidden said:
😂😂 These never came with pigeons. You're thinking about the Staple
Ahh my mistake. So many limited editions hard to keep track. Seems the unlimited editions are more rare now. Haha

The price still didn’t meet my expectation.
Might resell if for better offer.