• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY,OAKLEY,OAKLEY NEWB RANT

FORD808

Oakley Beginner
Whats good folks hope all is well and are staying free. Name is JJ in Hawaii. Whats the deal with lenses these days? I have three sets Juliet's Oakley lenses in one pair just decided to look like they cracked just sitting on stand. Second pair custom cut Costa 580P lenses looks like cheap window tint straight garbage! Brand new set of wire tap RX 800 dollar best Oakley has to offer multi focus just out of the blue gets some **** looks like crop circles. Then dumbass me gonna try and buff out Shiiiiiiiii Don't try it FML. I have only purchased Oakley mostly X Metal probably spent in 25 years 10-15,000 and they couldn't give two ****s. Any who sorry for rant but nice to vent. Does anybody cut glass lenses and who makes rubber that last longer than six months. Appreciate any advice also got a set of Mars MO12772 mint Ruby lenses and red rubbers, Jade lenses, and white rubbers, and factory lenses kick it around. I love them, took forever to get but shiii I don't wear and I'm scared they will sit and go to poo.

anyone know of person who can cut glass lenses to fit Juliet? also one of my pairs the lenses is slightly smaller. Did I get ripped off. I had one set electro plated white. they are epic