• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

Just visited an optical shop here at Greenhills. They have several x metals and as i was looking, one of the staff approached me. I asked him if they had an x metal/ruby x squared. He pointed me to a carbon/bi pair of XS. I told him that what he was pointing to are called carbon but he insisted that it was the x metal frame. I pointed him to the XM/ruby juliets that they had and told him that that is what x metal colorway is but he said that those are plasmas. I didnt had time to argue further so i just told him to do his research but he still stood by what he knows.

Just venting. Nakakainis pa yung mukha nya e. Lol
If you go upstairs at theater mall my friend there has a stall look for Lem (Lem's Stall) he's selling tons of x-metals some bnew or 2nd hand. Mostly 2 of IH Juliets came from him last time i was there. even got a romeo 1 (ti/gold) a couple years ago just for 7k ;)

Quick tip for some fellow pinoy collectors here on the photo posted here.
2rz2tug.jpg

The guy on the left wearing gray look for him (lem) when scourging original x-metals (r1,r2,J's,mars etc.) at greenhills. The guy on the middle that's bodyblast of oakley talk philippines & personal comrade of mine which also one of the most trusted secondary x-metal sellers in the philippines.

Last edited:
If you go upstairs at theater mall my friend there has a stall look for Lem (Lem's Stall) he's selling tons of x-metals some bnew or 2nd hand. Mostly 2 of IH Juliets came from him last time i was there. even got a romeo 1 (ti/gold) a couple years ago just for 7k ;)

Quick tip for some fellow pinoy collectors here

Thanks! Will try to find his stall next time im there.

bro i've re-edited my post & posted a photo. Mostly half of X-Metals (37+) 15 of them came from lem or some other resellers in greenhills. while the optical store in greenhills you asked for that's where i got a few x-metal & wire vaults for just 2k each last may 2013.

I highly appreciate you sharing this info. So if and when I go visit I know where to go.

Guys, I'm looking for a brandnew xx 24k Lens.. Who could spare me 1... Wala ata dito sa Pinas eh.. I'll still have to try OTP and Podiks thou

bro i've re-edited my post & posted a photo. Mostly half of X-Metals (37+) 15 of them came from lem or some other resellers in greenhills. while the optical store in greenhills you asked for that's where i got a few x-metal & wire vaults for just 2k each last may 2013.

Thanks again! Your friends with Dhon pala... naka bili na din ako sa kanya :)

Latest Posts

Back