• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Oakley Plate lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a pair of Plate lenses in chrome iridium. OEM or quality professionally cut.
If you have or know of a pair or of another option, please contact me.
I have reached out to @ChrisAHardaway, but I am waiting on a reply.
Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Hello, We can custom-make lenses for your Oakley Plate sunglasses. We will trace, custom-make, and install the lenses for you. We usually charge $20 for the custom lens and installation service, but we will be happy to offer it to you for free. We appreciate Oakleyforum members and want to offer special deals here.
We are an American company, and our optical lab is located in Wilkes Barre, Pa. We would provide you with a prepaid UPS label to send you sunglasses, and we would ship everything back with UPS again to make sure your sunglasses are safe. The time it takes us to custom make your lenses is 1-2 days, so you would be without your sunglasses for only a few days total. If you have any questions about the service or our products, please reach out. Thanks!

Brave letting someone change over Plate lenses.

Tricky stuff.

Username Hidden said:
Brave letting someone change over Plate lenses.

Tricky stuff.
For sure. Surgical...

Username Hidden said:
For sure. Surgical...

Those “Sonic Welded” plates are a pain.

The Linegear lenses are tricky as they are a bit thicker than OEM.

Username Hidden said:
Those “Sonic Welded” plates are a pain.

The Linegear lenses are tricky as they are a bit thicker than OEM.
Sonic Welding...AKA Super Glue. lol

Username Hidden said:
Hello, We can custom-make lenses for your Oakley Plate sunglasses. We will trace, custom-make, and install the lenses for you. We usually charge $20 for the custom lens and installation service, but we will be happy to offer it to you for free. We appreciate Oakleyforum members and want to offer special deals here.
We are an American company, and our optical lab is located in Wilkes Barre, Pa. We would provide you with a prepaid UPS label to send you sunglasses, and we would ship everything back with UPS again to make sure your sunglasses are safe. The time it takes us to custom make your lenses is 1-2 days, so you would be without your sunglasses for only a few days total. If you have any questions about the service or our products, please reach out. Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out. I’m going to try and hold out in hopes to find a OEM pair. But if unsuccessful I’ll contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.