• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Is the contrast the same on other prizm lenses, but just with different light transmissions? Or would a different prizm lens perform completely different than the gold lens?

Is the contrast the same on other prizm lenses, but just with different light transmissions? Or would a different prizm lens perform completely different than the gold lens?
Yes, the latter - each Prizm lens is tuned for a different application, aside from the more generalist Daily Prizm Polarised.

They are all different and tuned to whatever application they are named for. Different light transmission and different base tint on all of them. Basically its not just an iridium swap, they are all purpose built.

Correct, they are each tailored for a particular use. But many of us have been using them for various other purposes with success. For example, prizm trail has become my favorite "driving in rain" lens...

Correct, they are each tailored for a particular use. But many of us have been using them for various other purposes with success. For example, prizm trail has become my favorite "driving in rain" lens...
uploadfromtaptalk1436297876532.jpg

:rofl:
Such a random reply and diss

..... is this guy still around?
And you can post as a guest?

It says "guest" now because he had his account deleted. And that was friendly banter; I still txt with him frequently. But he has no interest in coming back here.

It says "guest" now because he had his account deleted. And that was friendly banter; I still txt with him frequently. But he has no interest in coming back here.
"he had his account deleted"
"he has no interest in coming back here"

What happened, he discovered the glory of Ray-Ban's?

:lol:

"he had his account deleted"
"he has no interest in coming back here"

What happened, he discovered the glory of Ray-Ban's?

:lol:

Nah, if you find the thread he posted when he requested to have his account deleted, he was quite clear on why he was leaving...

Back