• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
D7AF1F1A-0C1F-43F5-88EF-90C416FCDB5D.jpeg

Deep water prizm polarized left, standard grey polarized right.

View attachment 875905
Looking through my Deep Water Prizm Polarized.
My look as well under overcast condition, mine also has added extras so that could be a slight diff

5D8614A1-6D2D-4D97-8FAD-11B754EF3CD6.jpeg

Now these are the DBIP these have that cool blue that enhances the blues/greens in the water

E1D574D3-4881-4BC7-9EC3-4D5689D61EA4.jpeg

SWP lights up everything

5743E435-43B0-4116-925B-E460F2A11474.jpeg

Maritime speaks for itself

F3DB7E44-1AE9-4ECC-ABDA-578663DB1EBB.jpeg

The last of my Angler Series set custom lens😎

D6CEA335-D2F9-4975-B217-CFF4B65F68A4.jpeg

For those who are Anglers and Boaters this set is a must have. Oakley could create an exclusive line for Boaters who sail on both fresh and saltwater if you really wanted to really get detailed about it. I think Oakley should make sure both lines has an Rx for those of us who need the super sharp vision. My SWP are nice but they have nothing on my SWIP Rx with added extras it’s like I can see in shallow water deeper and clearer due to the enhanced precision optics and the depth perception is like looking at rocks,fish and plants in the water in 3D. All of my Angler lens are Rx except Maritime/SWP, those 2 are nice but nothing compares to the Rx along with the other enhancements you can add for extra are unlimited and you must research before buying to customize them for your eyes.

Last edited:
Noob question. Is the prescription Prizm Deep Water in the Prizm Sport line always polarized? The Oakley website does not state that it is polarized, but the extra cost of the lenses over the other Prizm Sport lenses seems to indicate that they are polarized.
1691944213944.png

On the other hand, the Prizm Everyday options clearly indicate when the lenses are polarized.
1691944838522.png

I am looking at the Deep Water for water sports but do not need to look under the water at fish. More important to be able to see buoys and markers above the water clearly. Any experience with or recommendations Deep Water versus other options such as Ruby Prizm Polarized or Rose Gold Polarized? Thanks!

Noob question. Is the prescription Prizm Deep Water in the Prizm Sport line always polarized? The Oakley website does not state that it is polarized, but the extra cost of the lenses over the other Prizm Sport lenses seems to indicate that they are polarized.
View attachment 1077138

On the other hand, the Prizm Everyday options clearly indicate when the lenses are polarized.
View attachment 1077139
I am looking at the Deep Water for water sports but do not need to look under the water at fish. More important to be able to see buoys and markers above the water clearly. Any experience with or recommendations Deep Water versus other options such as Ruby Prizm Polarized or Rose Gold Polarized? Thanks!
PDWP (Prizm Deep Water Polarized) is always polarized, at least in non prescription lenses.

View attachment 1077138

View attachment 1077139
Very interesting. I would say the Deep Water is not polarized, because it doesn't say it is, like the other 'polarized' lenses. The DWP above says 'sport'.

Back