• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Romeo 1 X metal Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Decided to sell my R1's . Hope I won't regret it!

They are X metal with black iridium in used condition. The lenses are original with the X Metal etching on the left lens. Both have the typical stress cracks but not the worst I've seen. They have the odd scratch too, the right lens is worse. I do wear them from time to time and find the lenses ok to wear.

The frames are in good condition with a few light marks which is common on X metal finish. Hinges are good and the serial no. is 81882.

All of the rubber is in good condition and is all original with the exception of the upper gaskets which are Linegear as these were missing when I purchased them.

I am UK based and would prefer to sell within Europe due to import duty/shipping costs to USA. If any US members want to buy though I am happy to send but you need to accept that import duty might be payable. I am not willing to post and declare a low value as if they go missing then there is no comeback. I can declare them as a gift which may avoid duty but not guaranteed.

Looking for £350 Paypal F&F or buyer adds fees. Plus shipping.

IMG_3845_zpst0r765um.jpg

IMG_3844_zps5a6eec1u.jpg

IMG_3842_zps5iy5opty.jpg

IMG_3841_zpstoxgceqr.jpg

IMG_3840_zpskipaydnz.jpg

IMG_3840_zpskipaydnz.jpg

IMG_3837_zpsk44xadbj.jpg

IMG_3843_zpsrfdqdlwc.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Can you give me a US$ amount and ballpark shipping price? PM your way.

Update: I will do them for $582 shipped to the US. There may be import duty but I don't think it will be much. I will also try and mark them as a gift.

That's a great price. Out of funds at the moment... glws.

Username Hidden said:
That's a great price. Out of funds at the moment... glws.

Thanks!

One thing I need to mention is that another member PMed me advising that the cost plus shipping I have quoted would only actually insure the item up to $393. The next level of insurance is up to £500 and that would bring total cost plus shipping up to around $645.

So I can send at the original price at buyers risk but it will not be insured for the full amount. Sorry about this!

Yes pm have been sent;)
Waiting for a pair but considering this one

Sold to ps_in_md