• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley RSVP Polished Black Polarized — Women's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For sale:

Oakley RSVP Polarized

Polished Black w/Grey Gradient Polarized lenses

This is my wife’s pair of Oakleys that she has worn maybe once. Bought them as a gift about a year ago but she finally revealed to me she doesn’t care for the style on her.

Comes with the box, papers, and black sleeve (original came with a white one which she is using with another pair; it is dingy anyways). DOES NOT come with the $25, white, Womens Eyewear Case (she is also using that case for a different pair) so the price reflects that. Condition is excellent; only a couple tiny factory blemishes on the frame from the molds; lenses are flawless.

Oakley’s website only lists one polarized color way — Tortoise/Brown Gradient Polarized — which is $190 retail. The only non-polarized color way is Tortoise/Gold Iridium — which is $150 retail.

My price is $100 shipped via UPS anywhere in the Continental US (international shipping can be arranged for additional shipping fees).

Surprise your significant other with a new purchase for her (rather than yourself :) )!

Ww0S61S.jpg

9iVq6FU.jpg

CL9yK2a.jpg

cX806g4.jpg

d5xjlJw.jpg

LlA4h2i.jpg

yc1zR1J.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump; feel free to make an offer.

Some people reacted to this post.