• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Sub Zeros 2 $450.00

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New in the original box Oakley Sub Zeros 2. Look at the third photo and, unfortunately, you'll see slight markings on the right lens. I put them on and it doesn't appear to effect the view. These are from taking them in an out of the display case. And yes, I'm not happy about it.The hinges are tight and rubbers are solid. Box is in good condition with the original foam.View attachment 837624View attachment 837625View attachment 837626

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
It’s amazing how such an old pair can be preserved like that. Mine are literally falling apart. Love these.

Username Hidden said:
It’s amazing how such an old pair can be preserved like that. Mine are literally falling apart. Love these.
[/QUOT
It sounds like you have a lot of pain thinking about them sitting there send them to me I will take your pain away🤣🤣🤣🤣

Username Hidden said:
I have ones that are mint, in the box too. Just gotta get em when they pop up. I like to look at them now and then, yes Im a shelf whore, but thats when the damage happens.

Bump

Great pair
My first pair back in 92/93 I believe
On my list

Love these

2021-02-20_18-42-10.png

The old take it out of the case and graze the lens. Nothing worse. Well, maybe a compete drop which can happen when beer is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.