• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Have you ever seen the evzero stride? It’s the same shape as a Sutro but evzero

Unfortunately I think they discontinued the Stride-lens on Evzero and went with Blade instead. Too bad because I really prefer the Stride, Blade is much smaller. Can only find a few pairs of the Stride-version on Ebay these days. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this one because I really hope I am! :confused:

On topic: Does anyone know when the Sutro Lite is getting released?

Stride is still available as custom on Oakley .com
Unfortunately I think they discontinued the Stride-lens on Evzero and went with Blade instead. Too bad because I really prefer the Stride, Blade is much smaller. Can only find a few pairs of the Stride-version on Ebay these days. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this one because I really hope I am! :confused:

Are you looking for any specific Stride colorway?

The Custom EV Zero is only available in the US, not in Europe. Just saying..

As for the Sutro Lite I heard they won't be released before next year, but cannot tell how trustworthy that source is.

The Custom EV Zero is only available in the US, not in Europe. Just saying..

As for the Sutro Lite I heard they won't be released before next year, but cannot tell how trustworthy that source is.
Actually, that’s not correct sir. You’ll be happy to know you can actually custom your EV Zeros☺️ Look up Evzero and there will be a custom button. And then just make your custom glasses and add to cart. Now don’t ask me why the Evzero isn’t in the customs menu where you choose which glasses you want to customize. Someone needs to fix Oakleys website. Or maybe Oakley doesn’t want people to know there’s a workaround.
9FC68CF5-8377-44D0-95E9-32A1A1819022.jpeg
380EAF0C-2B6C-4B40-B36D-1E6B4563EF5B.jpeg
CEAD3107-06A1-437C-9888-4887465B642A.jpeg

Are you looking for any specific Stride colorway?

No, I'd just like to see them in stores and not just as a Custom-option. I think it's a very underrated frame (and lens shape) for sports and I think it's too bad that Blade is the option that Oakleys seems to be going for.

Don't want to get too much off topic. Does anyone know when the Sutro Lite is getting a release?

Last edited:
I’ve been hunting everywhere trying to find the Sutro light. A lot of websites carry it but they’re shipping is delayed until the end of the month so that kind of makes me guess that we should be seeing them within the next few months.

Back