• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Novice

Lucky007

Oakley Beginner
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi All
I have joined this forum as I have recently become interested in Oakley Watches. I was offered a Gearbox and GMT by a friend who was clearing our their collection, I liked the uniqueness of these watches. I now have a hunger to add some more to my collection. I think the one I want most is the Timebomb Icon - Is this a good choice, and where/how can I get hold of one?
Thank you for reading and any help you can provide.
Lucky007

Thank you Nortika - looking forward to my Oakley journey!
If you know anyone looking to sell watches, i would be very interested!
Luke

giphy-13.gif

Welcome to the forum. This is about the worst time to collect Oakley watches. Within the last year, the prices have jumped significantly. You can still find a bargin every now and then. Check out sites like Poshmark and OfferUp. But you have to act fast when you see a good deal. You picked a good site here to start though. You can get a lot of info here, what to look for and what a good price is. The Timebomb is a really cool looking watch but mechanics of it tend to break. I would say the overall favorite and most worn watch of collectors is the Minute Machine. There are soo many cool Oakley watches though. Hollowpoint is another fan favorite. Enjoy the forum! 👍

Welcome to the forum. This is about the worst time to collect Oakley watches. Within the last year, the prices have jumped significantly. You can still find a bargin every now and then. Check out sites like Poshmark and OfferUp. But you have to act fast when you see a good deal. You picked a good site here to start though. You can get a lot of info here, what to look for and what a good price is. The Timebomb is a really cool looking watch but mechanics of it tend to break. I would say the overall favorite and most worn watch of collectors is the Minute Machine. There are soo many cool Oakley watches though. Hollowpoint is another fan favorite. Enjoy the forum! 👍
Really appreciate the feedback! I will take onboard your comments whilst exploring the world of Oakley watches. Pleased to know there is advice available if needed. Thank you!!

Back