• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley watch question

Golfobsessed

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello OF... I spend my time on this site in the x-metal sections as I collect x-metal sunglasses, in a recent purchase of a few x-metals the seller had an Oakley watch she knew little to nothing about but threw it in the deal for an additional $10... of course I could not turn it down however I know absolutely nothing about Oakley watches, I can't find any information on this watch, looking for a little help in identifying this particular watch and if there is any value to it... thanks in advance
20180305_123639.jpg

Hello OF... I spend my time on this site in the x-metal sections as I collect x-metal sunglasses, in a recent purchase of a few x-metals the seller had an Oakley watch she knew little to nothing about but threw it in the deal for an additional $10... of course I could not turn it down however I know absolutely nothing about Oakley watches, I can't find any information on this watch, looking for a little help in identifying this particular watch and if there is any value to it... thanks in advance View attachment 442367

It's worth $10....because thats what you paid for it

Lol... not for sale, two newest additions to my collection, not sure I'm gonna be able to fit them in the display though without some stands, plasma juliet with black iridium and bone plasma juliet with ice
20180305_165235.jpg
20180305_165054.jpg
20180216_164302.jpg

And actually the fake watch works and keeps time so just gonna set it in the display somewhere facing out... it's a spare room... needs a clock ;-)

Back