• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Watches for Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I'll wear just that............and ONLY that. :crazy:
well that's what I kinda meant :taunt:

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great collection! I'm certainly glad I didn't start buying Oakley watches. I almost pulled the trigger on a Time Machine with my SI discount but figured I was all set with my Tag Heuer that I've owned for 19 years, my Samsung Gear, and my Trintec GMT I use for work. As for marriage, its been great for me and I wish you the best. I can't help but think of the movie Old School. It even has a Frank character in it :cool:

"You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Frank. Way to work it through":

forget the watches. I want to see a picture of the ring. Just so i know what a sweet ass collection looks like in ring form.

Maybe he should offer a watch instead of a ring.

I'd say yes for a tb2

Username Hidden said:
Great collection! I'm certainly glad I didn't start buying Oakley watches. I almost pulled the trigger on a Time Machine with my SI discount but figured I was all set with my Tag Heuer that I've owned for 19 years, my Samsung Gear, and my Trintec GMT I use for work. As for marriage, its been great for me and I wish you the best. I can't help but think of the movie Old School. It even has a Frank character in it :cool:

"You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Frank. Way to work it through":

Thanks boss LOL. It is what it is. I thought it was watches over love. But theres something time can't compete with :p

if she finds this forum, buys all your watches, and regifts them to you, then she's a keeper. prolly won't happen though.

Username Hidden said:
if she finds this forum, buys all your watches, and regifts them to you, then she's a keeper. prolly won't happen though.

It's possible... trump won... anything can happen

Username Hidden said:
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.