• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley X-Metal 24k gold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Wow this is such a deal. You are under valuing these sir. You can def easily get double that. Last couple on eBay sold for $3,000

:behindsofa::behindsofa::behindsofa:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Some people reacted to this post.
I think what they are trying to say in their own way is that the true valuation of these is not at the point youre asking. i recently sold a pair a few posts down for 500 usd and they needed a bit of work so if yours are mint i think 600 plus and if matching box and coin a bit more. but if they need a tune, rubbers or any paint missing then i think youre at the 500 point as well

Username Hidden said:
Thatā€™s kinda a grinchy priceā€¦
Sorry, i think the only way to establish a value is to start somewhere and i'd rather start higher than lower.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry, i think the only way to establish a value is to start somewhere and i'd rather start higher than lower.
GLWS and Merry Christmas

Username Hidden said:
I think what they are trying to say in their own way is that the true valuation of these is not at the point youre asking. i recently sold a pair a few posts down for 500 usd and they needed a bit of work so if yours are mint i think 600 plus and if matching box and coin a bit more. but if they need a tune, rubbers or any paint missing then i think youre at the 500 point as well
appreciate the reply, I can sell on ebay for $650 (which was an offer i turned down) I thought $950 was maybe a stretch but in the ballpark of others sold. If I'm too high, I will find out soon enough. No hurry to sell. Thank you

Username Hidden said:
Value has been established and the only pair that would sell in your ā€œballparkā€ value would be a matching mint Plasma/Ice XX so def a good thing youā€™re in no hurry to sell.

Username Hidden said:
appreciate the reply, I can sell on ebay for $650 (which was an offer i turned down) I thought $950 was maybe a stretch but in the ballpark of others sold. If I'm too high, I will find out soon enough. No hurry to sell. Thank you

We donā€™t charge fees here šŸ¤”

As you can see, Iā€™m still learning my way around this site. What do people use as a safe way to pay or receive funds?

PayPal goods and services 3% selling fee
Venmo goods and services no fee

Username Hidden said:
As you can see, Iā€™m still learning my way around this site. What do people use as a safe way to pay or receive funds?

PayPal G&S should be preferred until you have established trust with many members. Then you can do F&F if you are comfortable. Just remember to always trust your gut. If you arenā€™t comfortable with the buyer, G&S is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.