• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley X-Metal Juliet FINITO "NEW" with original box & coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sold ,,, $825.00 X-Metal Juliet FINITO "NEW" with original box, papers & coin. These were very limited edition Oakley sunglasses with possibly no more than 2,000 made. There was no second or third run & to my knowledge there's no such a thing as a Finito without a serial number. The serial number on the left arm is an exact match of the computer generated serial number on the box leaving no doubt that this is the original box that they came in! There are NO imperfections PERIOD. Arms & Nose Bridge as tight as the day they were made. The entire frame shows no flaws. No discoloration, no scratches or marks of any kind. All rubber, nose balms, arm socks, gaskets & shocks are mint! Lenses are Black VR50. They're beautiful & flawless. You will not often see Finitos being sold. It is also VERY unlikely that you will ever see a matching set of Oakley Finitos in the pristine condition that I'm offering here! I'm throwing in a single tier collector display stand like the one you see in a couple of the photos. Buyer will pay the first $9.50 & seller will pay however much it cost beyond that to insure the item for full amount of what the buyer has paid. That protects both buyer & seller from any loss. Good luck bidding & thanks for the interest.
IMG_0002 (2).JPG

IMG_0003 (2).JPG
IMG_0003 (1).JPG
IMG_0006 (3).JPG
IMG_0004 (3).JPG
IMG_0007 (3).JPG
IMG_0010 (3).JPG
IMG_0015 (3).JPG
IMG_0009 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
“Sold” for 825???