• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley X-metal soft vault please!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Are two of those gold?

Thank you for your kind words!!

The ones on the left are the 1st generation vaults. made in the USA, and the "X" is made out of metal, so I polished 2 of them. Then Luxotika took over and now almost everything is made in China. The new vaults are a bit longer but thinner, the "X" is made of plastic, and are the ones that XS pairs come with.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I only have 2 pairs of oakleys i doubt that requires premium membership.
:lolsign:
No but the membership goes towards the site and upgrades. The perks include no ads and unlimited messaging. The forum does not gain any money from the exchange

Username Hidden said:
No but the membership goes towards the site and upgrades. The perks include no ads and unlimited messaging. The forum does not gain any money from the exchange
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels that way and are not afraid to point it out. Many forum members who could easily give back profit from this site, enriching their collections or buy/sell and profit- yet don't give back.
Some are takers and some are givers. It's that simple dude.

Username Hidden said:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels that way and are not afraid to point it out. Many forum members who could easily give back profit from this site, enriching their collections or buy/sell and profit- yet don't give back.
Some are takers and some are givers. It's that simple dude.

never looked at it that way before. I apologize for my earlier post on this thread..... I don't want to be viewed as a "taker" as I really enjoy collecting Oakley products and since finding this site almost 2 years ago, my collecting has jumped up A LOT! I will reconsider and look into becoming a premium member.

Latest Posts

Back