• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Odds and ends, PB1 box, xx twenty, antix, frogskin, Butterscotch Scar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Added metallic red Antix

Scar- Butterscotch/24K
Excellent condition, hinges nice and tight, can't find anything wrong with the frame. There may be a dot or two on the lenses but I can't find anything much to speak of.
$SOLD

Fuel Cell- Max Fearlight
This'll make a good wear pair. The lenses are in good shape, the right lens has a couple of hairline scratches towards the outer part of the lens I couldn't pick up when I tried on. The frames are in good shape until you get to the earstems.... they're.... well... a little chewed.. I have another so just getting rid of this one. $sold

Double Edge- Raceworn/ Torch $70. This is new from BR's sales thread but I ended up with a duplicate.

Frogskin- Crystal Black/+Red- With box, it's in good shape all around, some minor wear on the lenses but they're pretty clear. $78

Anitx- Plaid.. Good shape, a few micro scratches and dots but very clear vision. $45

New Frogskins- Texas Tea/ Gold. Frame is in good shape, text intact. Hinges a little floppy and lenses are maybe a 6-7. $45

Proxy- Sample pair Matte Black/ Sapphire-- This is like new shape. I bought it for my wife but it didn't work for her $45

PB1 Box. Matte/BIP All of them are in used condition. $75

Metallic red Antix. Great shape. Some micro scratches here and there but nothing deep or much longer than normal cleaning marks.
$40

SPF_____ XX Twenty 5.56/Emerald. There's a little finish loss around the inside of the right orbital but otherwise it's in good shape. Lenses are clean, maybe a couple tiny dots or a few cleaning marks. $48.22 SPF

Thanks for the look.

DSC02019.JPG

DSC02070.JPG
DSC02071.JPG
DSC02069.JPG
DSC02067.JPG
DSC02067.JPG

DSC02068.JPG

DSC02049.JPG

DSC02045.JPG
DSC02053.JPG

25476D5D-042E-419C-B484-1A99F5438D2B.jpeg
A49161C6-DF83-498E-817F-A252165E90AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Last edited by a moderator:
DSC02036.JPG
DSC02037.JPG
DSC02038.JPG
DSC02039.JPG
DSC02040.JPG
DSC02041.JPG
DSC02028.JPG
DSC02029.JPG
DSC02030.JPG
DSC02031.JPG
DSC02032.JPG
DSC02033.JPG
DSC02034.JPG

I'll take the Scar - PM sent

PM’d

I see the emerald XX twenty has been listed as SPF for a while now. Are they available?

Oops sorry they’re gone. I’ll update in a little bit

Username Hidden said:
I see the emerald XX twenty has been listed as SPF for a while now. Are they available?
Username Hidden said:
on MY glass shelf now!

@"TRUMP" for the Proxy pair, pity they weren't pink but this works too

Status
Not open for further replies.