• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

Lmao... out of everything you said... you watch Friends??? Wow... that explains a lot. :brunette:

You did not read correctly, I would rather watch Reruns of Friends. I don’t currently nor would entertain the idea if not for the current circumstances of the Redskins and Dolphins Franchises.

Yes, Friends would be a better more entertaining watch than this game.

I might call Comcast and ask them to Black it out at my home!!!!🤮

Last edited:
You did not read correctly, I would rather watch Reruns of Friends. I don’t currently nor would entertain the idea if not for the current circumstances of the Redskins and Dolphins Franchises.

I might call Comcast and ask them to Black it out at my home!!!!

Correction- I will call Comcast and have them black out the game for me and the rest of my comrades so we don’t want to bludgeon our eyes with spoons!!!!😵

Last edited:

I might call Comcast and ask them to Black it out at my home!!!!🤮
Lmao!..Out of everything you said... you pay for Comcast??
That explains a lot more...:brunette::crazy:

Some of us have no choice.

I actually cancelled the TV portion of my service last month...I have to pay for internet and Comcast is the only ISP in my apartment SMH.
Yeah, I figured that... I just like giving a hard time to people who aren't cowboys fans. It's what we do. Do you like watching Friend reruns too now that the dirty birds are playing just as wonderful? :cool-33: ...word on the street is that's the cool thing to do.

Before monday night, browns had a lot of talent and were good. After Monday night, browns are trash. Lol! Niners lookin pretty good 👀
FB_IMG_1570632656585.jpg

Back