• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

No that's not till tonight when the Giants lose again we dont worry about one loss when we already have 8 wins

Won't be coming from me. I'm not the type to disappear when my team loses, nor do I get overly emotional and defensive when it happens. On certain rare occasions I can even be a gracious and humble winner....lol.
Btw.....I was looking forward to your usual play by play last night. Unfortunately, I came to realize by the end of the 1st quarter, we weren't going to have Broadcast Bob working the game. ;)
pats lose.gif

PS. for what it's worth.....I still think they're just barely a little better than the last undefeated team left.

Whatever to tell you the truth I was pretty sure we were going to lose so why would I say something so I can be jumped on by the people who are jealous that the Pat's are so successful

Whatever to tell you the truth I was pretty sure we were going to lose so why would I say something so I can be jumped on by the people who are jealous that the Pat's are so successful
See my last post about overly emotional and defensive. One must learn to take the bad as well as the good. It's called "good sportsmanship".

Latest Posts

Back