• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Frogskins

looks exactly the same to me. wished they had swapped the blue/red arms for the each pair. so at least there would be a difference. and you can swap them around to have a single colour perhaps? =)

that surely will be nice. =)

I like the UJ better, but I sort of feel like wearing the OG pair with a plain white tee and some tattered, faded blue jeans, and walking around like I'm Bruce Springsteen. The OG pair just scream "America, **** yeah".

I was in the London flagship Oakley store today and asked them about this. They have no idea on a release date and also no idea if they will actually stock them, and I spoke directly to the manager this time. He said at best Oakley give them 1-2 days notice. The manager was actually complaining to me about how the flagship store gets stock months after other retailers. I think it's a rather bizarre way for Oakley HQ to treat their flaghsip UK store. No wonder I was the only person in the store at lunchtime in Covent Garden, which is a tourist and shopper mecca. I had three sales assistants all desperate to try and help me they were so bored.

I was in the London flagship Oakley store today and asked them about this. They have no idea on a release date and also no idea if they will actually stock them, and I spoke directly to the manager this time. He said at best Oakley give them 1-2 days notice. The manager was actually complaining to me about how the flagship store gets stock months after other retailers. I think it's a rather bizarre way for Oakley HQ to treat their flaghsip UK store. No wonder I was the only person in the store at lunchtime in Covent Garden, which is a tourist and shopper mecca. I had three sales assistants all desperate to try and help me they were so bored.

Happens every time I go there.

Latest Posts

Back