• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Or for sale Rio Brooks/Chainlinks, Mag Switch, Transfer Case watch PRICE DROP New trade items added

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello forum. I have a few items up for trade/sale. First I have the Rio Holbrook and Chainlink LNIB. These are for TRADE ONLY.

I also have a gently used Transfer Case Watch complete. It has a few marks on the bezel that can be buffed out but the crystal face is perfect. It needs a battery. I'm also including a really nice watch stand. Asking $150 SOLD.

Lastly I have a pearl/fire Mag Switch. It has a few marks on the frame and a few marks on the inside of the lenses but nothing that impedes vision. The Iridium is good with no scratches that I can see. The rubbers are in great shape as is the nose bridge. Asking $150. SOLD

For trade I'm looking for the following in particular but will consider anything:

Vintage XX Twenty
Gen 1 and 2 Eye Jackets (1.0)
FMJ/Crystal Black w/ice Splice
FMJ/G30 Scar
Tron Gascan complete
Dark Carbide Mag Switch

I wear everything I own so I would like your items to be in wearable condition. I'm willing to trade multiple items to obtain what I'm looking for. PM me with offers.

I have pics of the Rio frames upon request. I couldn't post them because of the photo limits.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3852.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3856.JPG
IMG_3857.JPG
IMG_3860.JPG
IMG_3863.JPG
IMG_3864.JPG
IMG_3865.JPG
IMG_3866.JPG

IMG_3869.JPG

IMG_3872.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'ed

PM returned.

Still available.

Pm

Bump

Bump. Everything still available.

Bump

Bump

Bump. Price drop on Mag Switch and Transfer Case watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back