• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or WTT - Shaun White FMJ 'Goldbrook'

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to sell, or possibly trade my Shaun White FMJ Holbrook. It comes complete with box, case, bag, and papers. It's in flawless condition. I'd say 9.5/10.

I'm open to trades towards a Pit Boss 1 - Matte Black or Polished.

Sell for $400USD incl postage. Paypal fee additional. Or sensible offers.

Gold1.JPG

Gold2.JPG

Gold3.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
If only I had a pit boss 1 or 400 benjamins to throw at you. Alas, I do not. Good luck with the sale. Awesome pair.

Damn I was wanting these and they dont pop up often but I dont have a spare PB1 ;) and dont have 400 right now. GLWS or Trade man. Not many people wear these but I totally would lol.

Username Hidden said:
Damn I was wanting these and they dont pop up often but I dont have a spare PB1 ;) and dont have 400 right now. GLWS or Trade man. Not many people wear these but I totally would lol.
I had a pair that was all peeled on the ears from wearing them. I sold them and really wished I didn't.
Good luck with sale on these awesome glasses!

Username Hidden said:
I had a pair that was all peeled on the ears from wearing them. I sold them and really wished I didn't.
Good luck with sale on these awesome glasses!

The Gold FMJ peels? That sucks

I like them, but they're a bit too much for me to wear. They'd be better off with someone who'll appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.