• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Original Sub Zero #1 In Pristine Condition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Well, after much consideration I have decided to part ways with my "Holy Grail". Kind of. I have 2 of these, and the one I am keeping is not in nearly as good condition as this one. These are the ORIGINAL Sub Zero #1 with Carbon/Black Iridium. They are in phenomenal condition, especially considering they are 20 years old. I have had these in my possession for about 15 years, and they have been protected and stored carefully. These are in 9/10 condition, the frame is in pretty much mint condition. There is no fading of the text on the temples, the hinges are still tight, and the rubbers and nose piece are like new with no greasy stickyness or cracking (all traits that are hard to find in these glasses. There is one extremely small and short hairline scratch on the lowermost right lens, not affecting vision. Other than that, these things are as close to mint as you will find. I have loved these glasses, but it is time to pass them on to someone who will appreciate them as much as I have (and I will still have my far less than mint pair if I get withdrawls). These are the ones that got me hooked a long time ago, and I have not seen any of these original #1's on the bay in a long time, and not in this condition that I have ever seen. I am looking for TRADE ONLY. Please no cash offers, as I don't do this for the money, but for love of Oakleys... I attached plenty of pics below. These things go for a pretty penny especially in this condition, so I may be a little picky about what I am willing to trade but feel free to make any offer! Here is what I am currently looking for:

-Juliets with Hammerstems in NEW condition with everything included
-Penny or XX
-Splice(s)
-Oakley watch with Metal Band (no leather or unobtanium)
-Any other reasonable offers!

First great offer takes them.. I always ship ASAP with priority tracking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent!!!

Deal pending with FearGearGarage... Looks like these are off to a new home soon!