• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Over The Top Glasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah the point of a minimum post count is so that you can establish yourself here. Not post 10 bs posts about how cool some glasses are and then unload what you've got. That time limit is starting to sound better and better.
+1 Totally agree we need a min time as a member.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
well i don't have a passion for glasses haha my brother just picked these up for me and I thought they were cool but to be honest i have no use for them.

There you go, be up front about it and that way those who frequent this forum will be a little more willing to trust an unknown seller.

well this will be a one time thing for me on this forum. haha if you have any worry that I am a scammer i have posted them on ebay for 350 and i have 100% feedback. if you want to buy we can do deal on or off ebay.

So you are selling them cheaper on eBay than on a forum where there are no fees?

Username Hidden said:
So you are selling them cheaper on eBay than on a forum where there are no fees?

lmao.

The price was originally for 375 but i edited right before i posted here. i just changed it on here too so 350 SHIPPED

Welcome to the forum lol. People here are pretty hostile towards new comers. Usually they like new people to introduce themselves in the intros section first, before posting anywhere else. Let's people get a feel for you and know you're genuine. On a side note, your price is just a tad bit high. But at any rate, welcome and good luck with your sale!

hearno said:
Yeah the point of a minimum post count is so that you can establish yourself here. Not post 10 bs posts about how cool some glasses are and then unload what you've got. That time limit is starting to sound better and better.

tarheel7734 said:
+1 Totally agree we need a min time as a member.

You guys need to relax.

Username Hidden said:
Welcome to the forum lol. People here are pretty hostile towards new comers. Usually they like new people to introduce themselves in the intros section first, before posting anywhere else. Let's people get a feel for you and know you're genuine. On a side note, your price is just a tad bit high. But at any rate, welcome and good luck with your sale!

You guys need to relax.

thanks for the advice and i guess you guys can offer up if you want !

I totally agree with hearno sounds like bs to me and you posted them for sale in the recent purchase section also

Username Hidden said:
I totally agree with hearno sounds like bs to me and you posted them for sale in the recent purchase section also

hows this bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.