• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PB1 polished gunmetal vr28 blk polar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Pb1 for that low? I would be skeptical. Hope the op gets a fair price. I may sell some of mine later on. free bump! Good luck.

Some people reacted to this post.
I had the same reaction
Maybe PB2 but PB1 goes higher then this
Maybe my starting price was a bit high but i think at 450$ i'm pretty much on target

Here you know there real take a pic of that a in the box were the frame folds add to pics shows there real. people love pics Here on the forum ;)

Username Hidden said:
Here you know there real take a pic of that a in the box were the frame folds add to pics shows there real. people love pics Here on the forum ;)

With the feedback i got i think people here know i don't sell crap and i won't lose my reputation for fake oakley
But i can take more pics if that can please someone

It's unfortunate that these are going for that cheap but more people right now want rarer or just black with black iridium over these and the tungsten models. GLWS bump

I got a xmetal romeo ti for the same pair you have here when they were hot ;). Not mint but nice..

Last edited:
Pics are for noobs :)

Your pricing is fair I've seen them on EBay going from $450-550, there have been a few cheaper pairs but those are a rarity

Damn night shift bump. :headbang:

Price drop to 450$