• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pelican Oakley Vault

Medicdom

Oakley Beginner
Vancity
Hi all,

recently i went and searched for a basically everything proof case for my beloved Pit boss and came across this! a Pelican 1200 case with pick and pluck foam..it works very well! and props to Carlitocarlin for recommending lining the foam at the top of the case with a microfiber case/ cloth

530804_4270838742536_715235429_n.jpg

542230_4270839982567_316710808_n.jpg

312409_4270840422578_1089891726_n.jpg

Let me know if you guys have and recommendations or criticism (of course compliments are also welcomed :) )

Dom

Only thing for me is I'd still put my bosses in there in their microfiber bag. But I'm super obsessive.

That is very cool! Great idea, looks very safe. I agree with OakleyFrankFMJ, I'd probably still put them in the bag before I locked everything down..for the same reason, ocd I guess lol.

One of my Aunt's used to be a sales rep for them, and they are actually made where I was born. Pelican makes some rock solid cases for very affordable prices, although I wish I still had access to free ones lol. I'd have never thought to put some Oakleys in one but now that I've seen it I think its a great idea, might have to do that with whatever I buy when tax money comes in to keep the kid's fingers off them.

Wow thanks guys for the feedback! i know it's a bit bulky but i figured its worth it to protect the Boss! and it only costed $37!...I cant believe i forgot about putting the Pit Boss in the microfiber bag! but ever since Frank mentioned it, its been stored in its little bag too :)

Wow thanks guys for the feedback! i know it's a bit bulky but i figured its worth it to protect the Boss! and it only costed $37!...I cant believe i forgot about putting the Pit Boss in the microfiber bag! but ever since Frank mentioned it, its been stored in its little bag too :)

:thumb:

Back