• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up An Ebay Purchase Today And The Lady Gave Me These..

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I don't know what they are or if they are genuine but hopefully someone here can help out.

null_zps93f06e7d.jpg

null_zps6f3ad20b.jpg

null_zpsb8038aa3.jpg

Thank you guys. Yes they were free but the are pretty much trashed. The lenses are all scratched up, the picture makes them look good but they are not. So next question any chance of getting lenses for these things?

They are from the oo family but are they not the square or "e" version? The oo's a re very round (hence the name) unless it's just the camera angle making them look the shape they are.
Hey free anything is good but they do look nice!

They are from the oo family but are they not the square or "e" version? The oo's a re very round (hence the name) unless it's just the camera angle making them look the shape they are. Hey free anything is good but they do look nice!

Dr. Chop had it right, they are OO a wires, there were 4 versions of the OO series, OO, OO a, OO e and OO Squared.

Very nice. I think some or all of them came in a box with Michael Jordan's picture on them. I got one of those boxes, but can't vouch for all OOs.

Latest Posts

Back