• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pit Boss 1 - Polished Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Haven't posted in a while but clearing out a few pairs that I don't wear often enough including this set of Pit Boss. This is a full set including all boxes (outer, inner cardboard and wooden ELITE) The frames are in Excellent condition with minor signs of wear if you look really closely but I couldn't get anything to show in photos.

The lenses have a few minor scratches that didn't bother me enough to stop wearing them but they are certainly there. The sale however also includes a brand new unused set of replacement VR-28 lenses so that you can swap them out should you so choose. I've tried to take a pic but was very difficult getting them to show in the late afternoon light.

PRICE: $500 (USD) OBO for the lot including the replacement lenses. I'm located in Australia and local shipping is included in the price. I'm happy to ship internationally also (with a few exceptions)

Bought and sold on here before and other forums also plenty of references.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Andy

DSC7480_copy.jpg

DSC7483_copy.jpg

DSC7485_copy.jpg

DSC7486_copy.jpg

DSC7488.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice set ! Oakley forum sales rule doesn't allow for Friends and Family pricing so price Must include PayPal fees.

Awesome deal. I can believe that this is still here!!!!

SOLD

Cheers

Please change the prefix of the title and close this thread since it is already sold. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
SOLD

Cheers

Congrats, you should mark as Sold in original post and headers and close the thread from options.

I would but it won't let me edit the header etc. So i'll just lock the thread so people stop replying and bumping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.