• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Pit Boss for Mars/R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Imma go with Wikipedia. I get told to “holler at your boi” a lot and up to this point I couldn’t figure out what they were talking about. Now it all makes sense.
How do you pronounce that?
Flavor flav.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think that definition may be BS...or perhaps it means different things in different parts of the country...

Is that a question

It could also be jamaican...

"Im from da beeach, BOIIIIIII"!

Bump. Simplified the post since it was difficult for some to comprehend that I was offering a PBI /(or) PBII for Mars /(or) R1, not both for one or one for both. Probably gonna be selling PBII to a buddy of mine, so the PBI still stands.

Username Hidden said:
Bump. Simplified the post since it was difficult for some to comprehend that I was offering a PBI /(or) PBII for Mars /(or) R1, not both for one or one for both. Probably gonna be selling PBII to a buddy of mine, so the PBI still stands.
That's the one people will want here anyway. Pitboss 2s are not that popular here. A lot of folks would step over their mother to get a pitboss 1. I have a Mars that I polished here you might be interested in. Its pink now but I can make it any color in the anodized spectrum for your PB1. Or are you looking for a regular xmetal finish Mars?

20190220_152219.jpg