• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pitboss 1 mint original with boxes - Matte Black 03-303 Pit Boss -

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I picked these up as part of a collection and I have another shelfed pair already. I was going to wear this pair but they are so minty and gorgeous I couldn't bring myself to take them out in the wild. So they have remained on display only the same as they were when I purchased them and likely for their entire life. In deciding which pair to sell I was hoping to actually find some marks or scratches or wear on one of the pairs to make the decision easy but I could not find anything on either pair of glasses. Although there are some finger prints you can see in these high res images.

The set includes two boxes (no outer sleeve). The outside box has had the inside foam redone. Inside box has a few minor marks on the outside but nothing obvious. Inside there are a couple of really small arch marks in the top foam where the glasses in the case would touch. Again nothing obvious. The MF bag and original Oakley warranty paperwork also included.

Price is $650 Shipping and buying fees (paypal or whatever) to the buyer. I live in Canada but will be traveling to my place in USA next weekend as well as throughout the summer so could arrange reduced shipping to USA if it lines up when I am there. Otherwise shipping from Canada to US is a bit more. Shipping to Canada is also easy. Any questions let me know.

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Must.... Resist.... Temptation..... Holy cow man... those are clean and minty! Worth every bit of $650 in that shape! If the funds were available I would honestly be on this....

Username Hidden said:
Must.... Resist.... Temptation..... Holy cow man... those are clean and minty! Worth every bit of $650 in that shape! If the funds were available I would honestly be on this....
Thanks for the kind comments but it pains me to hear you say that. I already have so much trouble selling LOL. I could totally just take these out and wear them. They look so so good!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the kind comments but it pains me to hear you say that. I already have so much trouble selling LOL. I could totally just take these out and wear them. They look so so good!
I am going to keep my eye on this thread and have nightmares about not buying them and if the funds turn back around there is a solid chance I might end up on the end of your line 🎣

Username Hidden said:
I am going to keep my eye on this thread and have nightmares about not buying them and if the funds turn back around there is a solid chance I might end up on the end of your line 🎣
Not sure where you are located but you can always take them for a spin in Whitefish if you are near there - LOL.

Username Hidden said:
Not sure where you are located but you can always take them for a spin in Whitefish if you are near there - LOL.
Other side of the State and cost of living there rivals Beverly Hills CA. I love visiting the area though... thats God's Country if there ever was one! On a trip like that I would wear my C-Six though...

PM sent

Sold pending payment. Thanks for all the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.